Translate

Wednesday, May 27, 2009



this is how i'm exactly feeling.
napfa was okay. failed my pull ups, as usual. the rest was preety okay.
class was boring. slept halfway through.
then went to join in with a supernatural conversation with zenia,ian,leon,linh,etc.
went home straight after school. grandma's hospitalised. cancer.
it's really heart-breaking seeing an old lady being so pessismisstic about her life.
she kept saying that she would die and that no medication can cure what she's suffering now. she said her time was up.
my mom just simply broke down into tears. it's been really hard on her.

after visiting her,
it was my turn to fall sick.
i'm having tension headache right now. it's killing me.
there's this intense pain over the top of my head and temples. and my neck and leg muscles are sore. stupid napfa. plus,
i'm running a temperature of 37.9degree. how cool is that?
i'm in a dilemma if i should go to school tomorrow. i'm in deep shit.

you caught me looking at your direction many times today. can't be helped.
your voice, so calm and soothing. how i wish it was my name you were calling.
the urge to get near you gets stronger each time i see you.
but unfortunately, you distance yourself away from me.
you swiftly darted away your sight away from me because you knew i was looking at you.
am i that abominable in your eyes?

No comments: