Translate

Tuesday, May 19, 2009




finally patched things up with my mother and some people.
got back my results today.
didn't really do as well as i expected but overall it's still okay, i suppose.
finally passsed my maths even though it's just mediocure.
for once in my life! hahahaha.
auyong's absent today. didn't get back my paper. damnit.
chatted with juliana and joycelin. don't you just love gossiping/=? lols.
holiday's commencing soon! hooray! but i'm broke. :{
oh. went to ica to make my ic.
i'll be collecting it next week.
cabbed home. man, it stinks.
my head hurts.


i have to say it.
i can't hide it forever.
i can't keep telling lies just to cover up for myself.
this can't continue.
this has to stop.
i'm going to say it.
god bless me with the courage.


i want ice-cream.

No comments: