Translate

Saturday, May 9, 2009

yesterday after the exam, we were suppose to revise for maths but in the end we started talking and got really engrossed in jane's chinese ghost stories.
then went to jane's house as linh wanted to adopt hamsters.
went there. blah.blah.blah.
creamer(jane's dog) started licking me. eww.
sugar(also jane's dog) kept sniffing me. well, i suppose they like me.
then ate there,watched some shows then stared web-camwhoring.
the inspiration started with brina. and we took an abundance of photos.
i don't have the full amount of photos with me but you can view jane's or audrey's blog.
here goes.
.
.
.
.
.
V
V










retarted laughing.

dang it. i have the smallest eyes.

we're asians. so i don't find it offensive.

swine... jane has the most natural swine look.

er,.. retarded?

bengs can do it. so can we.


cheese!

ah...i'm loss for words.

I



YOU.

No comments: