Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2011


All my life, i've sought happiness through materialism because I never believed in "priceless happiness".  That was until I met a bunch of amazing friends that has brought so much fun, euphoria and laughter into my life. There has been countless occasions where i've convulsed with laughter whenever im with my clique.   It is possible to live life without friends but having just a  friend can make life so much better. To know that there's someone whom you can divulge your secrets, unpleasant thoughts, joy. its just great. I'm grateful that I don't just have only one but a few good friends. Pays to be sociable hahahaha, i kid. But seriously, i'm grateful. Thank you guys for celebrating me and mo's birthday! I really enjoyed myself. Wait, let me rephrase. I have always enjoyed myself with the presence of you all. I don't know what i'll be without you guys :) thanks. 

No comments: