Translate

Monday, December 26, 2011

typical scene of my everyday job.



 i did the outline myself! My virgin attempt hehehehehe :D
Jeremy's super cute diy chocolate xmas tree! Not bad for a guy eh~

 feeling all shag and lethargic after a hard day's work~
 li xian's not excluded as well. sorry lixian, i know you'll probably never read this but i still feel bad for upload your unglam pix muahahahaha

 I should have recorded this scene! Andrew was sprinkling icing powder over the gingerbread house to achieve the 'snowy' effect. While sprinkling, his hand was shaking so vigorously it looked as if he was suffering from Parkinson's disease plus he had a poker face on so that made it made it even funnier. Li xian and I were chocked on our own laughter.

 Andrew's magic finger to stop his parkinson's disease.



Baskin Robin's thirty one~

No comments: