Translate

Wednesday, December 28, 2011




I love love love fancy notebooks. Every year i get one and i pen my thoughts down. Can't wait to start writing in it. On a totally random note, its only 4 more days to the commencement of 2012 :/ Time really fucking flies, in less than 2 weeks i'll be receiving my O level results and that's something i dread so much........  I mean, i havent even enjoyed myself after O's.... booooo I don't wanna get my results back. There's always this sense of uneasiness surging through my body whenever i think about my results. Yeah, you must be thinking "if you studied, there's nothing for you to worry about." yeah, i did studied but what is i dont do well....... what if i cant achieve my desired points? what if this, what if that........ahhh fucking hell.

No comments: