Translate

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Seems like I hafta get used to being ignored all the time. I hate getting ignored.  It's like I'm trying to make en effort to get to know you, to say hi but oh you jut decide that I'm not worth your time so you're gonna ignore me. Is that so? I've Subcummbed to the fact that I am unworthy of a second glance and my presence will never be acknowledged. I will always be that ugly friend of every girl.  But all I want is just a simple acknowledgment of my prescene. Even an awkward wave will do. Is it really that hard, people? Am I really that monstrously ugly? I hate myself. I really do. Seeing how people are getting to know more people and I'm still stuck with the same people because no one wants to get to know me but I want to get to know them but they probably don't want to get to know me cause I'm weirdo. I am a self pitying piece of shit.

No comments: