Translate

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

We're all mature young adults (or at least i think i am). We all know what we are getting ourselves into even if its conspicuous that it may not be the best decision.

"We accept the love we think we deserve." 

Thinking about three nights ago, I was pretty elated that I got to spend some alone time with you. Once again, after what seemed like eternity, I got to listen to you divulge your thoughts/frustrations/transpiration. At the same place, the same ungodly hours accompanied with the usual emanation of your cigarettes.   Felt like old times, good old times. I've always liked listening to what you have to say.  You spoke so maturely of certain things  which reminded me of why I got so attracted to you in the first place. I sincerely do hope that the despondent events and pressure acting as a boulder on you would soon be lifted off. I'd like you to be genuinely happy. And, thank you for trying to get me to open up and i'm sorry i didnt. Seeing how stressed out you were i didnt think it was right for me to burden you with my thoughts. But i will try. It's not going to be easy but I will give a shot. Truth is, I've missed you. Always have. I know this is something I shouldn't be saying given your current relationship status but you have no idea how blithe i felt when you suddenly whatsapp-ed me and we had a good lengthy chat even though your conversation starter was about stupid  Xmas carols playing while you were taking a dump. Oh bittersweet pain of nostalgia. May the good times be back. I look forward to our next supper session with the usual.

No comments: