Translate

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The thought of people moving on so quickly bemuses me. I mean, how do they do that? What is their secret? I've watched people go in and out of relationships and when they're in one, they go all 'you showed me what love was.'  'I would catch a grenade for yaaa' 'Your finger fits perfectly into the spaces between mine'' this whole apeshit mushy. It's like they're inseparable like north and South Pole magnet bars. The unbreakable  force of attraction. I mean, yeah, for sure it's cute. That you found someone whom you really like and likewise likes you back. Good for you guys. Yay. No, really. But when the relationship reaches its cusp.  You guys go your own separate ways which is normal but what i find peculiar is how you jump into another relationship almost instantaneously. I mean, I thought you guys really liked each other? And so how is it that after a probably heart wrenching breakup that, you have so rapidly found another someone you love? How is it that people move on in a flash? Is it that easy to leave whatever behind and commence on a new chapter? An epiphany struck me thinking, maybe couples nowadays don't really love each other. They are together for the sake of being together, they are afraid of loneliness,they don't want to do things alone, they want to have someone to talk to, to eat with, to sleep with, to hold hands with, to lean on, skinship, to kiss and the list goes on. Or that they're just making use of the other party as a rebound for someone whom they can't erase off their memory.  Or maybe its just me becuase i am not the type of person who moves on fast. Not even moderately. Sometimes I don't even move on, because moving on requires change and i dont like change and i dont want to change. I like everything the way it is but life is depressingly mutable... Sometimes I wish I could move on fast, you know. So I wont be so sad and depressed and vulnerable and weak most of the time. You don't have to agree to whatever i typed because this is my own personal opinion.

No comments: