Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012


This is me pretending to look all serious with my fringe concealed furrowed brows with my head titled propped with my elbow. I don't know why but i just feel like blogging, blogging about whatever transpired. This is probably going to be a very pointless post, but whatever.

I just got home from school 2 hours ago and i am still in my jeans.
I don't want to remove my make up, its the most insecure thing i can ever do.
I wish i didn't have acne. I would rather be morbidly obese.
There is a very distracting crimson pimple on my chest.
School was okay today. I wish i didnt woke up late today because I could have sat beside my eyecandy in math lecture.
I missed math lecture today and the lecturer went through a new chapter. Everyone said it was difficult, fuck.
Human space planning is a complete waste of time. I do not understand anything. Spent the 2 hours reading fifty shades.
I wish i am as hardworking as some of my classmates. Most of them obtained a GPA of 3.5 and above.
I still wish I got into Mass communications.
I do not feel like working. but i need the money.
Speaking of work, I miss lydia. but i doubt she misses me. Feeling a little upset because she cant work with me this sat. I miss jeremy as well. but he probably misses rachel more. I miss kat. but she probably has got too much cakes to build to miss anyone. I like delia. she is such a sweet girl, so helpful. I hope her heart condition improves. I like stella. She is always so happy, she seems so oblivious to everything. I miss yuhong. I dont know why. I probably miss seeing her attractive face.     She in kick boxing now. so envious. I miss Michelle, jocelyn and kevin. I miss all the senior staffs. I wish i had the motivation like izzati to work out often.
I turn 18 in 19 days time. I do not know how to feel about it. I feel nothing.
 I am drinking Monster energy drink right now because i am tired but i have assignments to finish. I do not like it. it tastes like redbull. I hate redbull.
I want to write a song and its probably going to be a sad song because i am a sad person.
I want to act in a production. but i would probably look hideous in every angle. I miss acting.
Mom refused to take a picture with me because i had no make up on. It sent me to a deeper depth of self pity.
I love my classmates. I am getting along better with them. I am glad we are going to be in the same class for 3 years.
The girls in my poly clique are so pretty. I feel... inferior, sometimes.
I like nabeel. he is a cool guy. I like loktin too, he is so adorable. too adorable.
I am lazy to study. I want to sleep.
I want to exercise. I want to play captain's ball. I miss PE.
I wish my english is good.
I wish i actually look as good as i do in my narcissistic shots.
 This is me with a chocolate face mask from lush all over my face to calm my breakouts. This is a good mask.
I should probably end here and start on my assignments but i get the feeling that i am going to procrastinate.
Fuck you Ju, fuck you.

No comments: