Translate

Saturday, December 20, 2008

i just recently found out that i was born a premature baby and i wasn't born naturally.
caecarsian, i guess.(i don't know how to spell.)
so premature that i was born 3 weeks before the regular nine months pregnancy.
shocking eh?
it appears tthat when mother was expecting me for about 8 months plus,
her BP started to rise.
and the doctor said that my mother's condition would make it harder for her to give birth to me naturally.
and so,
i was 'taken out' of my mother's womb on 25 november 1994.
and i weighed only 2.5kg, while other babies weighed about 3kg plus.
mother said that her first pregnancy(me) was very painful.
sorry mother for making you endure to such pain.
i will try not to be so tempermental again.
i know you want me to emigrate to Australia to study,
which i know will never happen even though i really wanted but i will try to work hard for it.


let's see....
if i were to be born on the regular nine months pregnancy.
i would be born in 18december!
cool!
then i would be able to celebrate my birthday with jane and brina.
but frankly speaking,
i would rather be born in 18dec then to 25nov.
oh well, this is my fate.

No comments: