Translate

Saturday, December 6, 2008

went to waterloo street today to go pray with my mother to "get rid of my bad luck."
went to pray, then went to bugis and bought bermudas.
then went to hougang.
my mother went to a CHINA beauty salon to trim her eyebrows.
so i went in with my mother and waited for her eyebrows to be done.
less than a minute when i stepped in,
a CHINA woman came up to me and said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CN=CHINA WOMAN.
CN= hi, girl. haiyo, look at you. you got alot of blackheads on your nose lei. you want to try our blackhead removal product? 10dollar only! very effective one!
ME= err, no need. thank you.
CN= no no no. you must do. you see ah, you are now undergoing puberty. that's why got alot of blackhead. look at you, you look so horrible! come, i help you remove la.
(ME=fuck you la. who are you to say i look horrible?! cheesebuns...)
ME= (fakes a laugh) seriously, i don't need it. i'm just waiting for my mother.
(the china woman suddenly goes up to my mother)
CN= pretty mother, you want i help your daughter remove the blackheads on her nose? 10dollar only. very cheap. then her nose will be smooth smooth one.
MY MOTHER= you go ask she want anot lor. if she want, then do on her.
(CN chiong up to me)
CN= girl, do la. then your nose will be as smooth as mine.
(ME= FUCK YOU LA. i say don't want means don't want!)
ME= (fakes a forced smile) it's really okay. i don't need it.
CN= come la, just one try and you can see the results already!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
lucky got another customer came in to do facial.
PHEW.
when my mother was done,
the china woman came up to me again and said:
CN= leaving so soon? next time you come, i help you remove your blackheads!
please la, no more next time.
she spoke to me in chinese, i translated into english.

No comments: