Translate

Saturday, December 27, 2008

i'm feeling very emoish nowadays.
i don't know why.
i've been walking around alone.
i like and hate walking alone at the same time.
i like it because i like it.(dumb eh?)
i hate it because i will start to recall many unhappy events.
i'm a total jackass.
i spent 45 minutes standing outside AIS observing every detail of it.
there wasn't even a single person inside and i'm standing outside like a fool.
i just found out that there's a sadist inside of me.
i beat people for no apparent reason.
i've been reading sadist books too.
it makes me feel good.
i've not been smiling too.
i see no reason for me to smile.
maybe when i see him i'll be able to smile. hopefully.
i feel like screaming. i want to scream.
but i don't want people to think that i'm insane.
i keep talking to myself. i like talking to myself.
it's kinda cool. it's like you're playing 2 different roles at the same time.
i want to smile, i want to be happy.
god damn it.
my life sucks.

No comments: