Translate

Thursday, December 4, 2008

seriously,
november is not my month.
alot of unlucky things are happening to me this month.
on my birthdayy i lost my ez-link card and i had to pay 19dollars to make a new one.
on tuesday, i almost got injured in a bus accident.
i was on a bus and the bus needed to go through a gate.
the bus stopped in the middle of the gate because of some security check,
suddenly the gate started to close by itself and it crash through the bus window and just nice i happen to sit by the window and to think i still sat there like some blockhead.
there is seriously something wrong with me, i knew the gate was about to crash the bus and i sat there waiting for the window to be crashed. how dumb can i get?
then yesterday, i went to my auntie's tuition centre to help her with some paperwork.
she told me to lock the door because she needed to pay some bills.
so i locked the door and the key was stuck. i swear it was stuck!
and my auntie scolded me like hell because i once broke her letterbox key.
but my auntie managed to take the key out without a sweat.
i almost had to pay 200dollars for the door.
so freaking pissed off.

No comments: