Translate

Sunday, July 31, 2011

finally i get to see the pictures taken with my K-200NM HOLGA after over-exposing the the first roll of film! i quite like it myself :)

sports day'11:
 pretty ladies Meidian and Hwee Ling
 Ziying and her quirky poses~
 Sam and Ellena at their polaroid booth~
 lovely juniors~
 multi exposed, actually i have no recollection of this photo being taken by anyone~
 wah, Y SO SERIOUS jui san~
 my diurnal walking routine.
 vroom vroom~






 entered the construction site to take this photo~


 sun setting~

 east coast park~
 audrey overcame her fear of riding bicycles, yay~~
 my bedroom view~
 my lovely mother during her birthday~
 my retarded sister-__-
 baseball for PE!
 hahaha no idea what they're up to~
 ooOOOOooo00ooo000oooOOOO
 ian's homerun hit!
hope you enjoyed it as much as i did!

No comments: