Translate

Saturday, July 9, 2011

i've always been grateful for living in a first world country like Singapore (even though i hate it) where we don't experience drought, floods(well maybe sometimes), poverty, epidemics and etc after witnessing the hardship experienced by third world countries during my community serving sojourn at Siam Reap, Cambodia. but sometimes, i cannot help but be so querulous about the first world pains or problems we or rather I face.

1. i hate it when i get awoken by a phone call /text message.
2. i'm have this unsatisfying cravings of food.
3. my enslavement to technology.
4. I can literally die when my phone dies especially since i own a BB you can't get away from bbm for even a second. 
5. parents with their unreasonably high expectations of us children.
6. running out of foolscap paper.(its a fml situation for me)
7. the excruciating pain of having to wake up at unearthly hours for school. 
8. the  frustrating moment where the fucking bus never arrives when you really need it and you see it everywhere when you don't. 
9. fucking schools with their fucking O levels and academic credentials to get into your desired courses/ schools.
10. I need to go to the bathroom, but I don't wanna miss anything in this movie
11I accidentally trimmed my finger nails too short and now the tips of my fingers really hurt.
12. bad haircuts.

i do believe i'm not the only one experiencing all these right?

No comments: