Translate

Monday, July 11, 2011

yet another exhausting day of school. monday started off pretty depressing from the prep talks by the principal and many other teachers but oh well its a fact that sec5s haven't been doing so well for O's. I had my chinese O level oral today and i looked like bollocks, complete bollocks. but other then looking like bollocks everything went out fine it wasnt that hard if i may say so. i couldn't focus on doing my work during Maths ISP cause i got so distracted with being all 'attracted' to Sheena expressing my love for her in front of the whole class, and me, jane and brina got all super hyped up laughing at some of the clandestine information we managed to find out. but i managed to finish my work, so yeah kudos. it was even better after school, we couldn't stop making fun of audrey. jane and i came up with a devious little plan that we're gonna implement tomorrow. hehehehe, i swear jane and I make good partners in crime. hehehehe

oh, we messed up 4E4's classroom after realizing at the mess they've done to our classroom. it was so much fun. fucking express kids.

No comments: