Translate

Sunday, July 3, 2011



So.... recently mom showed me her medical report and she's been diagnosed with Depression. Yeah, i was pretty shocked myself cause she seems like any other healthy human being and considering how my mom's fortitude never once wavered during the battles of fiance and having to accept the custody of me and my sis. i thought things would come to a better change ever since we moved into my aunt's house but i guessed wrong. i mean in someway things did improve but there's just so much pressure my mom is facing and the pressures of the situations was causing her to slowly lose her equilibrium. the worse part is, she doesn't tell anyone about it(which is a genetic trait cause i have the tendency of keeping to myself). and so i know nothing about her except her diurnal routine of working,praying and taking in new stock for her boutique. but thankfully her depression is classified under mild and chances of her recovering pretty high. with the addition of her latest korean drama addiction, her laughter echoed like cathedral bells which is a good sign. i hope this continues.

No comments: